Aaron Erickson, ThoughtWorker

Yes, it’s true – I finally made the jump.

Magenic (my employer through the end of May) was – and is – a great place to work.  Leaving my Magenic has been one of the hardest decisions I have ever made.  However, given the opportunity to not just do agile development – but do agile development side by side with the inventors of agile development, it was just not an opportunity I felt would be wise to pass up.

June 1, 2009, my journey with ThoughtWorks commences.  Stay tuned!

About these ads
Post a comment or leave a trackback: Trackback URL.

Comments

• Justin Chase  On May 27, 2009 at 5:31 pm

I bought your book yesterday. Good luck with the new company.

• Aaron Erickson  On May 27, 2009 at 5:33 pm

Thanks Justin – for both buying the book and following this journey. Being a Magenic alum is not a bad thing at all!

Hope all is well with you back on the mother ship :)

• David Gilbert  On May 27, 2009 at 7:40 pm

Aaron –

Good luck with the new company – back to consulting huh?

Hard to get it out of the blood I guess – what will you be doing for them?

Dave

• Aaron Erickson  On May 27, 2009 at 9:25 pm

Thanks Dave. I actually have been back to consulting since the start of the year at my previous company. Just really a change of “teams”.

• Donn Felker  On May 27, 2009 at 10:01 pm

Good luck out there. I heard its great fun and challenging work.

• Aaron Erickson  On May 27, 2009 at 10:19 pm

Thanks Donn. I think any client these days is challenging. Fun, on the other hand??? Will be interesting to see!