In 2010, I am available for speaking engagements on various topics, related to both technology and consulting:
- Making the Most of the Dynamic Features in C# 4.0
- The Business Case for F#
- Using F# + Microsoft Codename Dallas (aka “F# Does Dallas”)
- Doing Functional Code with C# when you can’t use F#
- The Seven Deadly Firms (can be delivered as a keynote)
- Yes, IT Does Matter! (also delivered as a keynote – touches on how IT displaces financial engineering as the chief means of business growth in the 2010s)
- Writing Software Systems, not Maintenance Nightmares – the role of TDD, Metrics, and Agile in lowering the cost of ownership of software
- Why Real Business Intelligence Doesn’t Come From Products
I can do others, but those are the types of topics I have presentations ready for pretty much at the drop of a hat (i.e. the presentation materials are already prepared).
If you would like me to speak at your event, I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.